Mt. Blue - RSU 9
(Farmington, Wilton, New Sharon)
Full time School Psychologist
- Current Maine DOE Certification 093
We are seeking an individual with the following knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Administer psychological evaluations as required to include cognitive, behavioral, adaptive and functional measurements
- Report evaluative/assessment data to IEP teams and parents and collaborate with District staff to develop intervention plans and IEPs
- Provide consultation to special education teachers and other District staff
- Develop and facilitate in-service workshops and training for staff
- Support access to and consultation with outside agency resources (therapists, medical providers, case management, etc.)
- Provide emergency counseling for students and support crisis interventions as appropriate.
- Meet regularly with the RSU 9 Department of Special Services to coordinate services
Interested individuals should submit a letter of intent, a non-teaching application, current resume, 3 signed letters of recommendation (written within the past three years), transcripts, copy of DOE certification and DOE CHRC approval to: Mt. Blue Regional School District, ATTN: Human Resources, 129 Seamon Road, Suite 2, Farmington, ME 04938. Application packets may also be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
The search for this position will remain open until a suitable candidate is found.