SAD 61 (Lake Region)
Grades 9-12, including day treatment
SAD 61 Job Posting (School Spring)
RSU 13 (Rockland)
Full Time K-12
RSU 13 Job Description - School Psych.pdf
Eastern Maine Counseling & Testing Services (EMCTS) of Bangor
EMCTS of Bagor is now searching for both Masters and Doctoral Level School Psychologists to serve schools in the greater Bangor area, with opportunities to also serve in Western Maine. Both full and part-time positions are available. Maine certification/licensure are required. Great pay and very flexible schedules are hallmarks of EMCTS. Evaluation, consultation, and training are offered to the regional systems by EMCTS staff.
EMCTS has a 30+ year history of delivering quality services to the schools of Maine, as well as offering excellent working conditions, pay and growth opportunities.
For more information please contact:
Tim R. Rogers Ph.D.
Maranacook Area Schools
Mt. Blue - RSU 9
(Farmington, Wilton, New Sharon)
Full time School Psychologist
- Current Maine DOE Certification 093
We are seeking an individual with the following knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Administer psychological evaluations as required to include cognitive, behavioral, adaptive and functional measurements
- Report evaluative/assessment data to IEP teams and parents and collaborate with District staff to develop intervention plans and IEPs
- Provide consultation to special education teachers and other District staff
- Develop and facilitate in-service workshops and training for staff
- Support access to and consultation with outside agency resources (therapists, medical providers, case management, etc.)
- Provide emergency counseling for students and support crisis interventions as appropriate.
- Meet regularly with the RSU 9 Department of Special Services to coordinate services
Interested individuals should submit a letter of intent, a non-teaching application, current resume, 3 signed letters of recommendation (written within the past three years), transcripts, copy of DOE certification and DOE CHRC approval to: Mt. Blue Regional School District, ATTN: Human Resources, 129 Seamon Road, Suite 2, Farmington, ME 04938. Application packets may also be emailed to email@example.com
The search for this position will remain open until a suitable candidate is found.